My name is Shaun O'Donoghue. Are you looking for a talented, resourceful, dedicated, self-motivated Director of Creative Services / Creative Operations, Marcom or Delivery Management with the ability to motivate others?
I have spent the past nine years at D I G I T A S llc. as VP/Director, Creative; Director of Graphic Services & Creative Technologies. My focus was on the creative development and workflow process, building real-life solutions using process and/or creative technologies. I had worldwide oversight of both online and offline Studios and creative service functions. I am skilled at maintaining a passionate workforce - in both strategic and tactical environments - creating compelling results-driven, measured advertising and loyalty programs. I have solid experience across all agency capabilities and can wear multiple hats!
I have a unique skill set, combining marketing, creative and information technology. This unique blend of "arts" and "science" skills allows me insight into new approaches, emerging technologies and effective solutions to create advertising that works!!!
Here is what the Executive Vice President/Executive Creative Director, Steve Olderman, at D I G I T A S, has to say:
- Shaun probably lives more in the service space of our business than anyone else in New York.
- Shaun has been a key player in our ability to decrease turnaround times and deliver quality work while dealing with less resources at reduced costs . . .
- He is famously available just about 24/7 to anyone who needs him.
- Shaun is a superb leader. His staff idolizes him and the words 'passion' and 'commitment' seem to show up quite often when his name comes up.
- Shaun is master of his capability. More than that, he is a visionary leader when it comes to bringing innovative, cost-saving systems and technology to bear on D I G I T A S processes. Shaun is all about solutions and delivering the highest possible quality.
- Shaun is constantly looking for ways to save the company money or recover money that is rightfully ours yet hasn't been collected.
I excel at new business development, public relations, and marketing communications. I have also managed business process outsourcing resources both on and offshore. I have a working knowledge of CRM systems, database marketing services and mail list segmentation; search & search optimization (organic and paid): analytics, ad serving, media buying and market/trend research. Search: Atlas Search, Google, Overture; Analytics: WebTrends, Blackfoot, Absolutdata, BridgeTrack; and Ad Serving: Atlas, Doubleclick; Market Research: Forrester, Nielsen NetRatings, TNS.
Prior to my career with D I G I T A S (and continuing concurrently for several years thereafter) I dedicated my life to finding kidnapped and endangered children as a Recovery Specialist with the N.E.M.P.B. - a joint, inter-agency recovery task force. In 1990, I received a written commendation from William Sessions, Director of Federal Bureau of Investigation for my involvement in the successful recovery of Nicole Ann Ravisi, a 5-year-old kidnapped victim abducted from Milford, Massachusetts and located in East Point, Florida. Throughout my N.E.M.P.B. career, I was involved in over 200 cases nationwide and over 20+ high profile cases which earned me additional citations of merit. To that end, Republic Pictures piloted a movie about the N.E.M.P.B. following the highly profiled Melissa Benoit case, a 13-year-old girl murdered in Kingston, Massachusetts by the neighbor, and local town church deacon, Henry Meinholz. N.E.M.P.B., acting under the activation and authority of the FBI, was commended for strategically directed law enforcement and United States Coast Guard "infrared-IR-equipped" helicopter resources which prevent the abductor from disposing of the body and providing key evidence which eventually led to his capture and the recovery of her body. Today, I continue to be active in supporting the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, AMBER Alert, and the efforts of John Walsh (Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act). I am an active supporter and former volunteer of the American Red Cross, Disaster Services.
Interested in reading more about this aspect of my career: Download a sampling of press releases from the N.E.M.P.B. case file archives...
Get onboard with the AMBER Alert... Wireless Amber Alert Campaign from the AdCouncil: Alerting the public about America's missing children in the critical minutes and hours after an abduction. Learn more here...
Linked below you will find several accolades that I have received in the course of my professional career along with some of my collateral works, studio management and staffing presentations, business process and business process re-engineering decks (some are intentionally work-in-progress decks), creative services and workflow process(es) guidelines, decks, and presentations, creative I.T. and technology implementations/deployments, technology vision and technology roadmaps. Below is a link to my creative portfolio for review of my creative portfolio pieces.
AGENCY / CREATIVE PROCESS
- Booklet, Creative Offline Process, DIGITAS
- Visio Workflow Diagram, Online and Offline Creative Workflow Process, DIGITAS
- Traditional Solution, Out of Process Sticker (implemented at DIGITAS, SAPIENT, RAPP COLLINS, GREY HEALTHCARE)
- Sapient Creative Re-Engineering Authored by Shaun O'Donoghue, SAPIENT, 2006
- American Express Day, Creative Process Overview, Capability Lead/Participant, Creative Workflow, DIGITAS, 2003
- Presentation, Studio Year in Review - 2001, DIGITAS
- RCW Studio Assessment to Becca Weigman, Managing Director - Dallas, RAPP COLLINS WORLDWIDE, 2007
- Presentation, Transition/Technology Positioning, MACEY NOYES ASSOCIATES
- Senior Consultant to the Publisher, Columbia FunMaps/Gay America Guide, COLUMBIA FUNMAPS, 2007
- Senior Consultant to the Publisher, Columbia FunMaps/Gay America Guide, Presentation to Witeck-Combs Communications, COLUMBIA FUNMAPS, 2007
- Presentation, Job Manager Overview & Automated Integration, January 2003, DIGITAS
- Manual, Creative Studio JM Reporting from Crystal Reports, Concepts/Author Shaun O'Donoghue, June 2001, DIGITAS
- Online Timesheets (OLTS) Integration from Job Manager to Lawson, Concept by Shaun O'Donoghue, DIGITAS
- Booklet, Job Manager Automated Emails (work in progress/draft), DIGITAS
- Presentation, AMEX Membership Rewards Asset Management, DIGITAS
- Presentation, Simplified Studio Process, DIGITAS
- XINET Digital Asset Management Kick-Off Training Communication (internal), RAPP COLLINS WORLDWIDE, 2007
- XINET Training Presentation, Rollout Team, RAPP COLLINS WORLDWIDE, 2007
- XINET Project Updates, Complex HTML, Author Shaun O'Donoghue (html link to email), RAPP COLLINS WORLDWIDE, 2007
- Presentation, Creative Lifecycle Management (draft/work in progress), MACEY NOYES ASSOCIATES
HUMAN RESOURCES / INTELLECUTAL CAPITAL
- Presentation, Career Growth Development (draft/work in progress), MACEY NOYES ASSOCIATES, 2006
- Leader, Worldwide Creative Technologies Call (monthly), calls transcribed, DIGITAS, 2003
FORMS / WORKFLOW DEVICES
- Studio Request - Online, SAPIENT, 2006
- Studio Request - Offline, SAPIENT, 2006
- Activity Request, SAPIENT, 2006
- Sign-Off Slug, SAPIENT, 2006
INTEGRATED MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Presentation, Lindt & Spungli (USA) Integrated B2B Campaign, 2005 [repeated]
- Customer Relationship Management, Custom Interface, Lindt & Spungli (USA) Integrated B2B Campaign (concept), 2005
- Media/Press/Concierge/Critics, Welcome Kit (work-in-progress), 44 SOUTHWEST NYC, 2015
- Photoshoot with Acclaimed International Photographer/Director/Filmaker, Peter Langone for Lindt & Sprungli USA (B2B, Holiday), 2005 [repeated]
- RESOURCE GUIDE, Internal Guide for On-Set Staff / Talent, Photoshoot with Acclaimed International Photographer/Director/Filmaker, Peter Langone for Lindt & Sprungli USA (B2B, Holiday), 2005
RICH MEDIA / INTERACTIVE / INTERNAL COMMUNCIATIONS
- Rich Media, AMEX Save the Music campaign, DIGITAS
- Complex HTML, Creative Process Re-Engineering Email Blast, SAPIENT, 2006
- Broadcast, Lobby/Reel Motion Graphic (Energy), DIGITAS, 2000
- Internal Video, Employee Communication, Park Ave South Move Video, DIGITAS
- Web Interface, XINET Digital Asset Management Log-In Screen, for Luxottica, RAPP COLLINS WORLDWIDE, 2007
VOICEOVERS / VOICE TALENT
- Creative Services Help Desk x 5300 (24/7), DIGITAS, 2000
- Creative Services Call Routing (VO/Imaging: BRIAN BATTLE), SAPIENT, 2006
- Creative Services Call Routing (VO/Imaging: CHRIS BEALE a/k/a KORY KNIGHT), SAPIENT, 2006
- Trisha Bennett Anti-Violence Project, Grasshopper Call Routing (VO/Imaging: SAMANTHA DESUZE), TRISHA BENNETT FOUNDATION, 2013
CONSULTING / FREELANCE ACCOUNTS
- Schoolhouse Project - Building Charter Schools for Sustained Success (branding, creative, web & mobi) & Director of Technology, SCHOOLHOUSE PROJECT, 2008 to Present)
- 44 Southwest, Director of Marketing & Creative Services (strategic marketing, creative web, mobi, technology), 44 SOUTHWEST NYC, 2003 to Present
PRO BONO (CREATIVE CONCEPTS / SOME COMPONENTS MAY BE WORK-IN-PROGRESS)
- Trisha Bennett Anti-Violence Project, Trisha Bennett Foundation (branding, marketing & creative, events & promotions), 2011 thru Q2 2014
- Trisha Bennett Anti-Violence Project, Trisha's Run - The Official Voice of the Trisha Bennett Foundation, Online Newsletter
SOCIAL MEDIA (BLOGS, TWITTER, FACEBOOK)
- 44 SOUTHWEST, Restaurant Blog, 2014 to Present
- Rich Media, Shaun's Holiday Party, SELF, 2002
- WXKS-FM KISS 108 Clear Channel Communications, Shoutout, Shaun Opus One, KORY KNIGHT (PM-DRIVE)
- Paradoxical Equation on BIPOLAR / ADHD, (self published, concept/storyboarding), 2014 to present
POTENTIAL NEW BUSINESS / ENGAGEMENTS IN PIPELINE
- PSA all channels/segmented marketing, Awareness Campaign / Harm Reduction Inspired by Dr. Camilla Graham, MD at Beth Isreal Deaconess & VP/Global Medical Affairs at Vertex Pharmaceuticals (initial concept idea, collaborative conversations), 2015
RECOMMENDATIONS / PERFORMANCE REVIEWS
- Written Commendation, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, William Sessions, N.E.M.P.B, 1990
- Capability Lead/VP, Creative, 2001 Performance Review (with $17K SVP/EVP Bonus), EVP/Steve Olderman, DIGITAS. Request Full Review
- Letter of Recommendation, Nick Papadakis, Senior Production Designer, DIGITAS
- Letter of Recommendation, Melanie McDowell, Studio Manager/NY, DIGITAS
- Letter of Recommendation, Robert D.C. Edgerly, Creative Director, LINDT & SPRUNGLI (USA)
- Letter of Recommendation, Beth Greger, LANGONE STUDIOS, December 2005
- Letter of Recommendation, Ann Thorpe, VP/Director, Creative, DIGITAS
- 360 Feedback Performance Reviews (multiple), BRONNER SLOSBERG HUMPHREY (NOW DIGITAS), 1997
I am currently seeking senior level (VP/Director-level) and consulting opportunities. If you have an opportunity for which
you feel I might be a valuable contributor then please let me know. I can be reached at 917/ 520.7035 or
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am available for relocation with the right opportunity.
Please click here for a PDF version of my resume.
Please click here for a DOC version of my resume.
Please click here to see my online portfolio.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
For a condensed version of my qualifications
new york city | boston | washington d.c. | fort lauderdale
(c) Shaun O'Donoghue. 2003-2015. Tel: 917/ 520.7035
800 Boylston Street | The Pru Tower Lobby | PO Box 990548
Boston, Massachusetts 02199-0548
mobile: 917/ 520.7035
NOTE: Due to changes with the ISP Network Solutions the email address email@example.com is no longer supported. Please use my primary email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Twitter: @shaun10036 | Facebook: Shaun O'Donoghue
Photos at www.shaunod.us/shaun10036